Follow me as I attempt to teach myself to make gorgeous cakes.

I have almost NO experience in making professional looking cakes. None. I'm pretty good at making dinners and lunches and even breakfasts but desserts...desserts are a different story. I'm.. okay, but I'm not great. While keeping this blog, I hope to get better each and every day, or as often as I can afford ingredients. I'm going to teach myself to make professional looking desserts, one day at a time. <3




Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 5: I know it's been a while.

     Hey guys, I know I have just barely started this blog and already I'm slacking, but it's for a legitimate reason.  I'm just flat broke.  I finally got just about all of the baking supplies I need for the next few weeks, however we ran out of butter recently, and I got the wrong kind of food coloring for some things, and just little things like that.  So I haven't been able to bake recently.  I'm definitely going to update tonight if I can get some butter.  Thanks for following, I know I'm sort of boring when I'm not baking, lol.  I love you guys. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment