Follow me as I attempt to teach myself to make gorgeous cakes.

I have almost NO experience in making professional looking cakes. None. I'm pretty good at making dinners and lunches and even breakfasts but desserts...desserts are a different story. I'm.. okay, but I'm not great. While keeping this blog, I hope to get better each and every day, or as often as I can afford ingredients. I'm going to teach myself to make professional looking desserts, one day at a time. <3




Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 4: Cinnamon Roll Triangles.

     So, I stumbled upon this recipe via Stumbleupon, LOL.  I'll post the link for the full recipe, and then I'll post the pictures of when I made them tonight.  I totally forgot to take pictures of each step, so I just have 2 of them.  The only thing I did differently was I used store bought Cream Cheese frosting.  I have a tummy ache from eating too many, which just shows how addictive they are.  Thanks, Ms. Blogger!!!



     Cinnamon Toast Rolls.










   

No comments:

Post a Comment